NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT –[Take Down Notice]
If Youare the owner of copyright in any content available on the Website / App and uploaded without Your consent causing it to amount to copyright infringement, or You believe that Your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to the Company:
- A statement specifying that You have found specific content on the Website / App e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which You believe infringes Your copyright.
- The title and description of the content, asavailable on the Website / App, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available.
- Description of the content / work, the copyright which belongs to You, and which You believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send the Company a link to the same.
- The country in which Your copyright applies.
- An explanation on how the content available on the Website / App infringes Your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of Your original works, etc.).
- Your contact information so that the Company can get in touch with You (e-mail and/or postal address along with contact number).
- A statement by You that You have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law. and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If You are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
- By mail: email@example.com
- Address: VOLP SOFTWARE & LEARNING SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD,th floor, Suyog Center, Gultekadi, Market Yard Road,Pune, Maharashtra 411 037,India.
- Please note that the information provided in this notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
The Company should be contacted only if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website/App or on Website/Apps linked to or from the Website / App, or in connection with the Services provided on the Website / App. All other inquiries directed to the Company will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced in the Website / App.
This Copyright Policy is an electronic record and this electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.